- medical or other appointment
- individual shopping trip
- visit to family or friends
- trip to the vet with a beloved pet
- trip to a holiday destination
- pick up medical prescription, pre-ordered shopping or take-away food
Healthcare Appointment or Other Personal Transport Need?
For pre-arranged appointments
If getting to a doctor, podiatrist, dentist, optician, medical specialist or other health appointment is a problem, we can help get you there and home again. No matter if you live up a tiny country lane or the hospital appointment is 100 miles away! We do have a wheelchair friendly vehicle for if you’re unable to get into a car. We are also able to collect and deliver prescriptions, shopping and pre-ordered take-away food locally for those in need.
This service is provided by our wonderful group of voluntary drivers and is charged on a mileage basis. The cost is always subsidised. Please enquire for details. Sometimes we’re able to offer this service free of charge – if we have received a grant to cover your journey.
Community Car Transport to medical appointments is available 365 days a year.
- £7.00 Llandovery (2nd Friday /month)
- £8.50 Builth (4th Friday /month)
- £9.50 Llandrindod (1st Friday /month)
- £11.00 Brecon (3rd Friday /month)
- £7.50 Builth (4th Friday /month)
- £8.00 Llandovery (2nd Friday /month)
- £8.50 Llandrindod (1st Friday /month)
- £10.00 Brecon (3rd Friday /month)
- £4.00 Builth (4th Friday /month)
- £7.00 Llandrindod (1st Friday /month)
- £9.00 Brecon (3rd Friday /month)
- £9.00 Llandovery (2nd Friday /month)
- Our first trip of 2021 will be on Wednesday 25th August, and will run to The Old Railway Line Garden Centre at Three Cocks, Brecon.
- The cost of the trip will be £12 per person.
- We will arrange to pick you up at a pre-arranged time, and we will drop you back again afterwards.
- This trip will of course be dependent on government guidance regarding COVID-19 in place at the time, and may be cancelled at short notice.
- Do check The Old Railway Line website for safety measures in place.
Use our Contact Form or Call Laura on 01982 552727 to book your place. This will be limited numbers and done on a “first come, first served” basis.