- medical or other appointment
- individual shopping trip
- visit to family or friends
- trip to the vet with a beloved pet
- trip to a holiday destination
- pick up medical prescription, pre-ordered shopping or take-away food
Healthcare Appointment or Other Personal Transport Need?
If getting to a doctor, podiatrist, dentist, optician, medical specialist or other health appointment is a problem, we can help get you there and home again. No matter if you live up a tiny country lane or the hospital appointment is 100 miles away! We do have a wheelchair friendly vehicle for if you’re unable to get into a car. We are also able to collect and deliver prescriptions, shopping and pre-ordered take-away food locally for those in need.
This service is provided by our wonderful group of voluntary drivers and is charged on a mileage basis. The cost is always subsidised. Please enquire for details. Sometimes we’re able to offer this service free of charge – if we have received a grant to cover your journey.
Community Car Transport to medical appointments is available 365 days a year.
- £7.00 Llandovery (2nd Friday /month)
- £8.50 Builth (4th Friday /month)
- £9.50 Llandrindod (1st Friday /month)
- £11.00 Brecon (3rd Friday /month)
- £7.50 Builth (4th Friday /month)
- £8.00 Llandovery (2nd Friday /month)
- £8.50 Llandrindod (1st Friday /month)
- £10.00 Brecon (3rd Friday /month)
- £4.00 Builth (4th Friday /month)
- £7.00 Llandrindod (1st Friday /month)
- £9.00 Brecon (3rd Friday /month)
- £9.00 Llandovery (2nd Friday /month)